Our practice hosts the following services and clinics:
- Held byPractice Nurse and Health Visitor
- Opening TimesWednesday 8.30am – 12.30pm
- Additional InformationThe Practice runs a baby clinic for child health surveillance, vaccinations and immunisations every Wednesday morning
- Held byWolverhampton Healthy Minds
- Opening TimesDaily
- Additional InformationWolverhampton Healthy Minds run daily sessions within the Health Centre.
- Held byCommunity Midwives
- Opening TimesWednesday and Friday 8.30am – 12.30pm
- Additional InformationProvided by Royal Wolverhampton Hospitals NHS Trust
- Held byGPs and Practice Nurse
- Opening TimesDuring Surgery Hours
- Additional InformationThe Practice is commissioned to provide a minor injuries service, e.g. minor cuts, sprains and burns. If you suffer a minor injury you can get an appointment within 48 working hours by ringing the Practice reception. This will avoid the inconvenience for you to go elsewhere to be treated. Should you require any further information please do not hesitate to speak to reception staff.
- NameTravel Vaccinations
- Held byPractice Nurse
- Additional InformationOur Practice Nurse can give you your travel vaccinations. We offer a full range of vaccinations for foreign travel. For all advice and information regarding foreign travel please make an appointment with the Practice Nurse 4-6 weeks before departure so that immunisation can be completed. Please note that not all travel vaccinations are free of charge.
To attend one of these clinics please ring our reception on 01902 405200.
We also provide a range of Primary Care Services including:
- GP and Nurse appointments
- Medication Reviews
- Chronic Disease Reviews – Asthma, Diabetes, COPD, CHD, CKD